The Legacy International Center, located in San Diego and designed by Carrier Johnson + CULTURE, is making great progress in its construction. The design and architecture was created as a world-class destination resort as developed by Dr. Morris Cerullo, a San Diego resident since 1959 and celebrating over 72 years of his Morris Cerullo World Evangelism this year.
Major features of the Legacy International Center include:
- A world-class 126 room resort hotel and spa
- A 500 seat performing arts theater
- A technologically interactive International Experiences Center containing an 18 foot tall interactive video globe that recently won best new product of the year in March 2019 at the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas
- Legends of Lightfall comic land as featured at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con
- Historical artifacts and exhibits
- 100-motion seat 4-D history dome theater featuring “Wings over Israel” – a full sensory ‘hang gliding’ tour of Israel
The $200 million complex also includes a central plaza with a world-class show fountain, “the Fountains” restaurant, an international market with goods from around the world and an honoring replica of Jerusalem’s Wailing Wall clad in stone from Jerusalem.