Carrier Johnson + Culture
Carrier Johnson + Culture is a multi-disciplinary design firm with locations in Seattle, San Diego and Los Angeles. Our work is driven by exploring and uncovering the multilayer relationships of our client needs and the build environment. Our Culture is dynamic, collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial.
We’re looking for a senior designer who can work alongside design director and principals in a collaborative fast-paced environment creating authentic design solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Licensed in California or working towards licensure.
- 8 to10 years of experience with 3+ years in supervisory role working on medium to large scale projects of various building typologies.
- Knowledge of various building types.
- Able to manage and mentor younger design talent.
- Ability to discuss, develop and communicate ideas with verbal and graphic clarity.
- Strong people management and leadership skills to inspire the creative team.
- Able to lead multiple projects and set the design direction of the project.
- Fluency in current technology, including. Sketch-up, Grasshopper, Revit, Rhino and Endscape.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- Ability to participate in BD in promoting company services and win work.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive compensation package including medical, dental insurance, a 401(k) and ESOP program, along with other excellent benefits. To be considered, please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.